Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easy Hard Boil Eggs


Sometimes the simplest of things seems difficult. Take for instance hard boil eggs. How long do you cook them? I hope this video helps makes hard boil eggs less difficult.

Ingredients:

Eggs
Water

Video: 


Make sure you set your timer for 11 or 12 minutes after your water comes to a full boil. Have your bowl ready with ice water when your timer goes off so that the cooking process will stop.

Cut your egg in half, slice a piece of cheese and top each half and microwave for about minute. It’s very yummy for breakfast.

You can use your hard boil eggs for so many things; egg salad, salads, and deviled eggs to mention a few.

Always remember to be creative and have fun in the kitchen.

© Nadine Zawacki 2012

3 comments:

  1. I love hard boiled eggs. BTW how is the diet going? I have used Atkins many times and I have always lost weight. It's the maintenance that gets me. I love the food blog so if you get anymore good Atkins recipes please post them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lost 60 lbs. I've been maintaining fine. It's been a bit busy with working trying to get the videos done. I'll hope to have something up next week. Thank you for the support.

      Delete
  2. Tee Hee, we just watched this one and Sugar Pie remembered you and wants to watch it again. lol. :o)

    ReplyDelete