Friday, December 23, 2011

Cream Cheese Chicken

My husband went to a super bowl party one year and the hostess made these appetizers of chicken, cream cheese & bacon. He loved it so much he asked me to make them. I decided I would try it as a meal and make it bigger. The first time I made this dish, I realized it needed a sauce. The rest we say is history. My family loves this dish.

Ingredients:

Chicken breasts
Cream cheese
Salt, pepper, parsley
Cream of chicken soup
Water
Butter
Onion – 4 slices, minced

Video:

Helpful Hints:

When your chicken is in the boiler, turn the pan around for even cooking as well as flipping the chicken pieces so that all sides are crisp. This dish can be made ahead of time. Just don’t cook it after you added the sauce.

To make this dish Atkins friendly, just don’t cover it in the cream of chicken soup.

Enjoy, experiment and add your spin to this dish. Always remember to have fun in the kitchen.

© Nadine Zawacki 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment