Saturday, August 27, 2011

Swiss Chicken

Trying to balance my diet on Atkins has been challenging. The challenging part is coming up with recipes that are tasty and different. I love to experiment in the kitchen which is a good thing. Don’t be afraid to be adventurous.

Ingredients:

Chicken cutlets (chicken breast cut thin)
Italian salad dressing
Swiss cheese
Bacon crumbled

Video:


Helpful hints:
This can be served with fresh vegetables and a salad to keep it Atkins friendly. If you like add your favorite potato or rice dish.

Let me know if you tried this recipe and what you thought.

Always remember to have fun in the kitchen.

© Nadine Zawacki 2011

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I like the recipe, my mom can try it too.
    Thanks. Glad to be your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will try this one. I made the jalapeno poppers below at least 10 times already. They are so easy and amazing. My kids say I made them more than 10 times and I didn't even want to share one...I know...bad mommy! They were too good to share!

    ReplyDelete